Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello to everyone stopping by!  This is Katie and I just wanted to get our first post on our new blog out there.  I am going to be honest, blogging and what not is fairly new to me.  Sure I read them, but I have never made my own and it can be kind of an intimidating task.  But Adam (my wonderfully tech-savvy fiance) has been helping me to get this blog up and running.  And he has been so kind as to join me in this endeavor and lend a male's perspective to our approach to healthy living.  This blog will be a place to document our styles of exercise, cooking, eating, and the occasional life lesson.  I want to be able to share with others how I have gotten to the point where I am today in hopes that perhaps in can help and inspire just one of you out there.  It has been a long and sometimes difficult journey.  But every step has made me stronger and brought me to the happy place I am at now.  I can't say that I have done this completely alone because there have been so many amazing people who have helped me all along. So I hope that you thoroughly enjoy this blog and that it can help you get to that "happy" place, whatever that might mean for you.  Until next time!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment