Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Beginning of Summer

I finally turned in my last assignment for the semester, so I'm allowed the chance to breathe for a few days before diving back into my research.  WOO!

Anyway.  I have discovered that I LOVE eating delicious, healthy food.  There's just something awesome about biting into a crispy broccoli crown or a seared piece of cauliflower or some oven roasted asparagus.  Katie has become quite the chef, bustling about the kitchen and just discovering random recipes that have been delicious!  This week, she's got so many delicious meals chosen that I might explode from the pure joy of eating , and all of it is guilt free clean eats!

We plan to make this, which is another Gracious Pantry recipe.  We LOVE the work that Tiffany does over there.  Everything she cooks is clean and doesn't require a lot of ingredients, so it works for those of us who want to eat clean and healthy but need to maintain something resembling a budget.  Plus, I love getting the chance to grill, cause there's nothing like a beer in hand with the charcoal going.

We'll be sure to post pictures of the meals we make this week, as they all look FREAKING delicious!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment